- Business Center
and Administrative Support
- Leasing office space
- The KoNECT Collaboration Center leases office space to eligible applicants pursuing clinical trials in Korea.
The amenities available to occupants (by reservation) are as follows:
- Affordable office rental fees (detailed information on rental fees are provided upon completion of the online application
- Access to One-Stop-Shop services and KIIS (KoNECT Integrated clinical trial Information System)
- Access to fully equipped meeting rooms with video-conferencing systems
- Support for meeting arrangements and liaison services with potential Korean partners
fully equipped meeting
- KCC provides an open community platform for networking and business partnering among professionals in the clinical research field, both locally and internationally. To facilitate this goal, the Center leases meeting rooms for discussions on clinical trial-related issues.
Three meeting rooms are available for on-line application to use, two of which (the Connect and Innovation Rooms) feature video conferencing facilities
Eligibility Criteria for Office Space
Companies and organizations involved in clinical research who are planning to pursue clinical development in Korea.
Priority will be given to those foreign pharmaceuticals and bioventures:
- with a specific study plan in Korea
- with no current significant business presence in Korea
List of Documents for Office Space Application
- Application form
- A copy of the business license with the current address
- A copy of the articles of association
- Simple business plan